Subject Areas on Research
- African elephants and contraception.
- Analysis of viral microRNA expression by elephant endotheliotropic herpesvirus 1.
- Behavioural inbreeding avoidance in wild African elephants.
- Congenital Heart Disease Epidemiology in the United States: Blindly Feeling for the Charging Elephant.
- HEREDITARY FACTOR VII DEFICIENCY IN THE ASIAN ELEPHANT (ELEPHAS MAXIMUS) CAUSED BY A F7 MISSENSE MUTATION.
- How Bees Deter Elephants: Beehive Trials with Forest Elephants (Loxodonta africana cyclotis) in Gabon.
- Major histocompatibility complex variation and evolution at a single, expressed DQA locus in two genera of elephants.
- Poaching empties critical Central African wilderness of forest elephants.
- Savanna elephant numbers are only a quarter of their expected values.
- The influence of life history milestones and association networks on crop-raiding behavior in male African elephants.
- The shrinking ark: patterns of large mammal extinctions in India.
- The ties that bind: genetic relatedness predicts the fission and fusion of social groups in wild African elephants.
Keywords of People