Subject Areas on Research
- Cholesterol atheroembolic renal disease. Report of 3 cases with emphasis on diagnosis by skin biopsy and extended survival.
- Computed tomography diagnosis of macroscopic pulmonary fat embolism.
- Fat embolism syndrome following bilateral total knee replacement with total condylar prosthesis: report of two cases.
- Fatal pulmonary fat embolism in the early postoperative period.
- Liposuction-Induced Fat Embolism Syndrome: A Brief Review and Postmortem Diagnostic Approach.
- Liposuction-induced fat embolism syndrome.
- Reply to the letter: "Letter to the editor regarding differentiating fat embolism from critical illness associated cerebral microbleeds.".
- Role of the distal balloon protection technique in the prevention of cerebral embolic events during carotid stent placement.
- The lung in sickle cell disease.
- The three syndromes of fat embolism: pulmonary manifestations.
- Transesophageal echocardiography in quantification of emboli during femoral nailing: reamed versus unreamed techniques.