Subject Areas on Research
- A comparative climate analysis of heat-related emergency 911 dispatches: Chicago, Illinois and Phoenix, Arizona USA 2003 to 2006.
- Dispatcher-assisted cardiopulmonary resuscitation: risks for patients not in cardiac arrest.
- From theory to practice: implementation of pre-hospital electrocardiogram transmission in ST-elevation myocardial infarction - a multicenter experience.
- Inter-disciplinary focus groups on telephone medicine: a quality improvement initiative.
- The New York State Primary Angioplasty Registry and procedural volume.
- Unmeasured Interface in Emergency Cardiovascular Care: How Do Dispatch-Assisted Telephone Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Bystander Training Interact?