Subject Areas on Research
- Aspergillus fumigatus empyema, arthritis, and calcaneal osteomyelitis in a lung transplant patient successfully treated with posaconazole.
- CT and radiographic assessment of tube thoracostomy.
- Differentiating lung abscess and empyema: radiography and computed tomography.
- Penetration of cephradine into normal, inflammatory, and infected pleural fluids in rabbits.
- Pleural fluid in infants and children.
- Safety of an intercostal approach for imaging-guided percutaneous drainage of subdiaphragmatic abscesses.
- Straightening out chest tubes: what size, what type, and when.
- The contribution of leukocytes and bacteria to the low pH of empyema fluid.
- The pathogenesis of the low pleural fluid pH in esophageal rupture.
- The pleuropulmonary consequences of esophageal rupture: an experimental model.
- Unilateral empyema as a complication of infectious mononucleosis: a pathogenic variant of Lemierre's syndrome.