Subject Areas on Research
- Dicistronic polioviruses as expression vectors for foreign genes.
- MOV10 Provides Antiviral Activity against RNA Viruses by Enhancing RIG-I-MAVS-Independent IFN Induction.
- Poly(A)-binding protein is differentially required for translation mediated by viral internal ribosome entry sites.
- The NLRP3 inflammasome detects encephalomyocarditis virus and vesicular stomatitis virus infection.
- The polypyrimidine tract binding protein is required for efficient picornavirus gene expression and propagation.