Subject Areas on Research
- A case of Ollier's disease associated with two intracranial gliomas.
- A mutant PTH/PTHrP type I receptor in enchondromatosis.
- Acute myelogenous leukemia associated with Ollier disease.
- Molecular profiling of different glioma specimens from an Ollier disease patient suggests a multifocal disease process in the setting of IDH mosaicism.
- Mutant IDH is sufficient to initiate enchondromatosis in mice.
- Variant of atelosteogenesis? Report of a 20-week fetus.
Keywords of People