Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation and endocrine disrupting effects of the flame retardant mixture Firemaster® 550 in rats: an exploratory assessment.
- An approach to the development of quantitative models to assess the effects of exposure to environmentally relevant levels of endocrine disruptors on homeostasis in adults.
- CNS glucagon-like peptide-1 receptors mediate endocrine and anxiety responses to interoceptive and psychogenic stressors.
- Cellular and physiological effects of arginine.
- Diagnosis and management of Duchenne muscular dystrophy, part 1: diagnosis, and neuromuscular, rehabilitation, endocrine, and gastrointestinal and nutritional management.
- Dietary compounds in relation to dietary diversity and human health.
- Estrogenic responses of larval sunshine bass (Morone saxatilis x M. Chrysops) exposed to New York City sewage effluent.
- Exceptional endocrine profiles characterise the meerkat: sex, status, and reproductive patterns
- Immune-endocrine biomarkers as predictors of frailty and mortality: a 10-year longitudinal study in community-dwelling older people.
- Lack of effect of topical finasteride suggests an endocrine role for dihydrotestosterone.
- Lipids and bariatric procedures part 1 of 2: Scientific statement from the National Lipid Association, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, and Obesity Medicine Association: FULL REPORT.
- Neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin in normal and neoplastic human tissues. Cell type-specific pattern of expression.
- New roles of carboxypeptidase E in endocrine and neural function and cancer.
- Problems for risk assessment of endocrine-active estrogenic compounds.
- The endocrinology of pregnancy and fetal loss in wild baboons.
- What's the Price? Toxicities of Targeted Therapies in Breast Cancer Care.