Subject Areas on Research
- Academic pursuits in board-certified reproductive endocrinologists.
- Citation for the 1998 Gerald D. Aurbach Lecture Award of the Endocrine Society to Dr. JoAnne S. Richards.
- Continued Supervision for the Common Pediatric Subspecialty Entrustable Professional Activities May Be Needed Following Fellowship Graduation.
- Development of an Innovative Endocrinology Training Program for Nurse Practitioners.
- Disposition of sperm donors with resultant abnormal pregnancies.
- Endocrine Society 2014 Laureate Awards.
- Frank Lillie's freemartin: illuminating the pathway to 21st century reproductive endocrinology.
- ISPAD Clinical Practice Consensus Guidelines 2018: Microvascular and macrovascular complications in children and adolescents.
- Pediatric workforce: a look at pediatric endocrinology data from the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and diabetes screening: a survey of gynecologists and reproductive endocrinologists.
- Practice patterns, satisfaction, and demographics of reproductive endocrinologists: results of the 2014 Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Workforce Survey.
- Resident experience on reproductive endocrinology and infertility rotations and perceived knowledge.
- The impact of minimally invasive parathyroidectomy on the way endocrinologists treat primary hyperparathyroidism.
- The origin of the special issue.
Keywords of People
- Grimsrud, Paul, Assistant Professor in Medicine, Medicine, Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Nutrition