Subject Areas on Research
- Baseline Characteristics Predict the Presence of Amyloid on Endomyocardial Biopsy.
- Comprehensive Assessment of Endomyocardial Fibrosis with Cardiac MRI: Morphology, Function, and Tissue Characterization.
- Discordant on/off switching of gene expression in myocytes during cardiac hypertrophy in vivo.
- Genesis of complex fractionated atrial electrograms in zones of slow conduction: a computer model of microfibrosis.
- Heart failure in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Hypertrophy, fibrosis and diastolic dysfunction in early canine experimental hypertension.
- Late gadolinium enhancement magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis and prognosis of endomyocardial fibrosis patients.
- Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonists for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction: integrating evidence into clinical practice.
- Myocardial fibrosis in endomyocardial biopsy specimens: do different bioptomes affect estimation?
- The 'V' sign of endomyocardial fibrosis.
Keywords of People