Subject Areas on Research
- Cost of wind energy: comparing distant wind resources to local resources in the midwestern United States.
- Discovery and ramifications of incidental Magnéli phase generation and release from industrial coal-burning.
- Energy biotechnology in 2013: advanced technology development for breakthroughs in fuels and chemicals production.
- Environmental lessons from China: finding promising policies in unlikely places.
- How do people in rural India perceive improved stoves and clean fuel? Evidence from Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Infochemistry and infofuses for the chemical storage and transmission of coded information.
- Models to predict emissions of health-damaging pollutants and global warming contributions of residential fuel/stove combinations in China.
- On the perpetuation of ignorance: system dependence, system justification, and the motivated avoidance of sociopolitical information.
- Resource policy. Wood energy in America.
Keywords of People
- Haravifard, Sara
- Johnson, Timothy Lawrence, Professor of the Practice of Energy and the Environment, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Mitzi, David, Simon Family Distinguished Professor, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative
- Newell, Richard G., Adjunct Professor, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Richter, Daniel D., Professor in the Division of Earth and Climate Science, Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Wedding, Chris Christopher, Executive in Residence, Nicholas Institute-Energy Initiative