Subject Areas on Research
- Bioelectricity-AQA, one of the first MOOC courses in engineering.
- Bragg grating-based fibre optic sensors in structural health monitoring.
- Computational ethics.
- Cultivating PhD Aspirations during College.
- Electricity from fossil fuels without CO2 emissions: assessing the costs of carbon dioxide capture and sequestration in U.S. electricity markets.
- Ending Sexual Harassment in Academic Medicine.
- Exposures and mortality among chrysotile asbestos workers. Part I: exposure estimates.
- How a diverse research ecosystem has generated new rehabilitation technologies: Review of NIDILRR's Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers.
- Integrating ethics in design through the value-sensitive design approach.
- Iterative aperture mask design in phase space using a rank constraint.
- Nanomaterial categorization for assessing risk potential to facilitate regulatory decision-making.
- Priorities for Improving Hearing Health Care for Adults: A Report From the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Smokeless tobacco use among operating engineers.
- Student Learning Dispositions: Multidimensional Profiles Highlight Important Differences among Undergraduate STEM Honors Thesis Writers.
- Toward policies and decision-making for dam removal.
- Web-based education in science and engineering ethics--topic and technology barriers--commentary on "Ways of thinking about and teaching ethical problem solving: microethics and macroethics in engineering".
- Writing-to-learn in undergraduate science education: a community-based, conceptually driven approach.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Hsu, Po-Chun, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science, Thomas Lord Department of Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science