Subject Areas on Research
- Bacterial colonization of intravenous catheter materials in vitro and in vivo.
- Intramural tracking in esophageal pseudodiverticulosis.
- Isolation of Enterobacter aerogenes susceptible to beta-lactam antibiotics despite high level beta-lactamase production.
- Mediators of pulmonary injury induced by inhalation of bacterial endotoxin.
- Newly Named Klebsiella aerogenes (formerly Enterobacter aerogenes) Is Associated with Poor Clinical Outcomes Relative to Other Enterobacter Species in Patients with Bloodstream Infection.