Subject Areas on Research
- Enuresis in children and adolescents with sickle cell anaemia is more frequent and substantially different from the general population.
- In support of behavioral treatment for day wetting in children.
- Juvenile nephronophthisis. Clinical, radiological and pathological correlationships.
- Urinary incontinence in girls. Evaluation, treatment, and its place in the standard model of voiding dysfunctions in children.
- Urodynamic abnormalities in neurologically normal children with micturition dysfunction.
- Use of urine alarms in toilet training children with intellectual and developmental disabilities: A review.
- Water intoxication in a patient with the Prader-Willi syndrome treated with desmopressin for nocturnal enuresis.