Subject Areas on Research
- An adaptable mesocosm platform for performing integrated assessments of nanomaterial risk in complex environmental systems.
- Can We End the Salt Wars With a Randomized Clinical Trial in a Controlled Environment?
- Control of air quality in an assisted reproductive technology laboratory.
- Graft-versus-host disease and survival in patients with aplastic anemia treated by marrow grafts from HLA-identical siblings. Beneficial effect of a protective environment.
- Identification of quantitative trait loci and a candidate locus for freezing tolerance in controlled and outdoor environments in the overwintering crucifer Boechera stricta.
- Impact of air filtration on nosocomial Aspergillus infections. Unique risk of bone marrow transplant recipients.
- Inhalation exposure system used for acute and repeated-dose methyl isocyanate exposures of laboratory animals.
- Operative environment.
- Plant-centered biosystems in space environments: technological concepts for developing a plant genetic assessment and control system.
- Prophylaxis of infection in patients with aplastic anemia receiving allogeneic marrow transplants.
- The role of environmental antigens in the spontaneous development of autoimmunity in MRL-lpr mice.
Keywords of People
- Dement, John McCray, Professor Emeritus in Family Medicine and Community Health, Family Medicine & Community Health,Occupational & Environmental Medicine