Subject Areas on Research
- Can proliferation biomarkers reliably predict recurrence in World Health Organization 2003 defined endometrial stromal sarcoma, low grade?
- Electric field-mediated transport of plasmid DNA in tumor interstitium in vivo.
- Interpathologist Diagnostic Agreement for Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinomas Using Current and Recent Classifications.
- Is oil red-O staining and digital image analysis the gold standard for quantifying steatosis in the liver?
- Phenotypic stability of Pro347Leu rhodopsin transgenic pigs as indicated by photoreceptor cell degeneration.
- Phosphorylated Histone H3 (PHH3) Is a Superior Proliferation Marker for Prognosis of Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Statistical analysis of the concordance of immunohistochemical stains with the final diagnosis in spitzoid neoplasms.