Subject Areas on Research
- Eosinophilic granuloma. A different behaviour in children than in adults.
- Moyamoya disease associated with polycystic kidney disease and eosinophilic granuloma.
- Pathological bone fractures in a 20-year old athletic male with multifocal solitary plasmacytoma of bone.
- Pulmonary eosinophilic granuloma. 25-year follow-up.
- Solitary eosinophilic granuloma invading the clivus of an adult: case report.
- Solitary eosinophilic granuloma of the temporal lobe: case report and review of the literature.
Keywords of People
- Sampson, John Howard, Robert H., M.D. and Gloria Wilkins Professor of Neurosurgery, in the School of Medicine, Biomedical Engineering