Subject Areas on Research
- EGFR Signaling Termination via Numb Trafficking in Ependymal Progenitors Controls Postnatal Neurogenic Niche Differentiation.
- Ependymal/subependymal zone cells of postnatal and adult songbird brain generate both neurons and nonneuronal siblings in vitro and in vivo.
- Factors influencing the cell type of brain tumors induced in dogs by Schmidt-Ruppin Rous sarcoma virus.
- Insulin-like growth factor-1 is a radial cell-associated neurotrophin that promotes neuronal recruitment from the adult songbird edpendyma/subependyma.
- NHERF1/EBP50 is an organizer of polarity structures and a diagnostic marker in ependymoma.
- Postnatal deletion of Numb/Numblike reveals repair and remodeling capacity in the subventricular neurogenic niche.
- The role of the subependymal plate in glial tumorigenesis.
- Uncovering inherent cellular plasticity of multiciliated ependyma leading to ventricular wall transformation and hydrocephalus.