Subject Areas on Research
- Epiglottic cyst causing dysphagia and impending airway obstruction.
- Impact of preepiglottic space tumor involvement on concurrent chemoradiation therapy.
- Molecular and clinical analyses of Greig cephalopolysyndactyly and Pallister-Hall syndromes: robust phenotype prediction from the type and position of GLI3 mutations.
- TP53 and RAS mutations in metachronous tumors from patients with cancer of the upper aerodigestive tract.
- The ability of tumor volume to predict local control in surgically treated squamous cell carcinoma of the supraglottic larynx.