Subject Areas on Research
- Current and Emerging Therapies of Severe Epileptic Encephalopathies.
- Epilepsy. Protease inhibitor implicated.
- Generalized epilepsies: emerging insights into cellular and genetic mechanisms.
- Identification of mutations in cystatin B, the gene responsible for the Unverricht-Lundborg type of progressive myoclonus epilepsy (EPM1).
- Mosaic mutations in early-onset genetic diseases.
- Stiripentol in Dravet syndrome: results of a retrospective U.S. study.
- The Expanding Clinical Spectrum of Genetic Pediatric Epileptic Encephalopathies.
- The clinical spectrum of female epilepsy patients with PCDH19 mutations in a Chinese population.