Subject Areas on Research
- A Genetic Response Score for Hydrochlorothiazide Use: Insights From Genomics and Metabolomics Integration.
- Comparative metabolism and excretion of benzo(a)pyrene in 2 species of ictalurid catfish.
- Elevated cerebrospinal fluid cytokine levels in tuberculous meningitis predict survival in response to dexamethasone.
- Evaluation of fish models of soluble epoxide hydrolase inhibition.
- Male mice deficient in microsomal epoxide hydrolase are not susceptible to benzene-induced toxicity.
- Microsomal and cytosolic epoxide hydrolase and glutathione S-transferase activities in the gill, liver, and kidney of the rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri. Baseline levels and optimization of assay conditions.
- Microsomal epoxide hydrolase polymorphism as a risk factor for ovarian cancer.
- NADPH Oxidase 4 Regulates Inflammation in Ischemic Heart Failure: Role of Soluble Epoxide Hydrolase.
- Role of soluble epoxide hydrolase in postischemic recovery of heart contractile function.
- TB: the Yin and Yang of lipid mediators.
- The lta4h locus modulates susceptibility to mycobacterial infection in zebrafish and humans.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People