Subject Areas on Research
- A Genetic Response Score for Hydrochlorothiazide Use: Insights From Genomics and Metabolomics Integration.
- Comparative metabolism and excretion of benzo(a)pyrene in 2 species of ictalurid catfish.
- Male mice deficient in microsomal epoxide hydrolase are not susceptible to benzene-induced toxicity.
- Microsomal epoxide hydrolase polymorphism as a risk factor for ovarian cancer.
- Role of soluble epoxide hydrolase in postischemic recovery of heart contractile function.
- TB: the Yin and Yang of lipid mediators.
- Xenobiotic-Metabolizing gene polymorphisms and ovarian cancer risk.
Keywords of People