Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of bisphenol A diglycidyl ether (BADGE) and its hydrolytic metabolites in biological specimens by high-performance liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry.
- Enhancement of endocrine pancreatic secretions by essential fatty acids.
- Etomoxir-induced PPARalpha-modulated enzymes protect during acute renal failure.
- Evaluation of a polyepoxy compound fixed biological vascular prosthesis and an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene vascular graft.
- Evaluation of collagen modification and surface properties of a bovine artery via polyepoxy compound fixation.
- In vitro calcium and calmodulin-dependent kinase-mediated phosphorylation of rat brain and spinal cord neurofilament proteins is increased by glycidamide administration.
- Kinetic study of collagen fixation with polyepoxy fixatives.
- Mechanistic insights into the cytotoxicity and genotoxicity induced by glycidamide in human mammary cells.
- Modification of the tandem reactive centres of human inter-alpha-trypsin inhibitor with butanedione and cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II).
- Neurotoxicity of glycidamide, an acrylamide metabolite, following intraperitoneal injections in rats.
- Rapid stereoselective access to key pumiliotoxin precursors from a common intermediate.
- Solvent effect on optical rotation: A case study of methyloxirane in water.
- Triptolide, a novel immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory agent purified from a Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii Hook F.
Keywords of People