Subject Areas on Research
- A population-based study of the prevalence and influence of gifts to radiation oncologists from pharmaceutical companies and medical equipment manufacturers.
- An equipment maintenance program for hospital pharmacy.
- Effectiveness of medical equipment donations to improve health systems: how much medical equipment is broken in the developing world?
- Electrical hazards and cardiovascular function.
- Evaluation of an infrared/radiofrequency equipment-tracking system in a tertiary care hospital.
- Evidence-based approach to the maintenance of laboratory and medical equipment in resource-poor settings.
- Extending the width of an operating table using armboards.
- Fibrillatory current thresholds & standards.
- Hospital pharmacy symposium on new concepts in parenteral drug delivery.
- Influences on the use of capital by public hospitals.
- Nerve block induction rooms--physical plant setup, monitoring equipment, block cart, and resuscitation cart.
- Prospective payment for hospital capital by Medicare: issues and options.
- Spatially balanced provision of health equipment: a cross-sectional study oriented to the identification of challenges to access promotion.
Keywords of People