Subject Areas on Research
- Alkaloids of American species of Erythrina.
- Alkaloids of some African, Asian, Polynesian and Australian species of Erythrina.
- Glycan binding avidity determines the systemic fate of adeno-associated virus type 9.
- Isolation, gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, and structures of new alkaloids from Erythrina folkersii Krukoff and Moldenke and Erythrina salviiflora Krukoff and Barneby.
- Synthesis of the erythrina alkaloid 3-demethoxyerythratidinone. Novel acid-induced rearrangements of its precursors.
- Synthesis of the tetracyclic framework of the erythrina alkaloids using a [4 + 2]-cycloaddition/Rh(I)-catalyzed cascade of 2-imidofurans.