Subject Areas on Research
- A mouse model of adult-onset anaemia due to erythropoietin deficiency.
- Antithymocyte globulin stimulates human hematopoietic progenitor cells.
- Erythrophagocytosis by dysplastic neutrophils in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and subsequent transformation to acute myeloid leukemia.
- Human erythrocyte antigens. III. Characterization of a panel of murine monoclonal antibodies that react with human erythrocyte and erythroid precursor membranes.
- Low-dose methotrexate results in the selective accumulation of aminoimidazole carboxamide ribotide in an erythroblastoid cell line.
- Purification and characterization of the yeast-expressed erythropoietin mutant Epo (R103A), a specific inhibitor of human primary hematopoietic cell erythropoiesis.
- Real-world diagnostic testing patterns for assessment of ring sideroblasts and SF3B1 mutations in patients with newly diagnosed lower-risk myelodysplastic syndromes.
- Sequential activation of splenic nuclear RNA polymerases by erythropoietin.