Subject Areas on Research
- Adhesion molecules and hydroxyurea in the pathophysiology of sickle cell disease.
- Differentiating between cold agglutinins and rouleaux: a case series of seven patients.
- Hemostatic activation in a chemically induced rat model of severe hemolysis and thrombosis.
- MEK inhibitors, novel anti-adhesive molecules, reduce sickle red blood cell adhesion in vitro and in vivo, and vasoocclusion in vivo.
- Novel epinephrine and cyclic AMP-mediated activation of BCAM/Lu-dependent sickle (SS) RBC adhesion.