Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of human erythrocyte membrane properties by complement fixation.
- Analysis of the volume of red blood cells: application of the expectation-maximization algorithm to grouped data from the doubly-truncated lognormal distribution.
- Characterization of anemia induced by avian osteopetrosis virus.
- Loss of beta-adrenergic receptor-guanine nucleotide regulatory protein interactions accompanies decline in catecholamine responsiveness of adenylate cyclase in maturing rat erythrocytes.
- NIH conference. Pathophysiology of immune hemolytic anemia.
- Selenium repletion and glutathione peroxidase--differential effects on plasma and red blood cell enzyme activity.
- Studies of complement-mediated membrane damage: the influence of erythrocyte storage on susceptibility to cytolysis.
- Studies on the in vivo effects of antibody. Interaction of IgM antibody and complement in the immune clearance and destruction of erythrocytes in man.
- Successful in vivo recovery and extended storage of additive solution (AS)-5 red blood cells after deglycerolization and resuspension in AS-3 for 15 days with an automated closed system.
- The Inab phenotype: characterization of the membrane protein and complement regulatory defect.
- The effect of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin-induced macrophage activation on the in vivo clearance of sensitized erythrocytes.
- The kinetics of hematopoiesis in the light horse II. The hematological response to hemorrhagic anemia.
- The kinetics of hematopoiesis in the light horse III. The hematological response to hemolytic anemia.
- The role of complement in the in vivo destruction of erythrocytes.
- Transfusion-related biologic effects and free hemoglobin, heme, and iron.
Keywords of People