Subject Areas on Research
- A role for sonic hedgehog signaling in the pathogenesis of human tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Complete discontinuity of the distal fistula tract from the developing gut: direct histologic evidence for the mechanism of tracheoesophageal fistula formation.
- Fetal gastrointestinal abnormalities.
- Fibroblast growth factor signaling in the developing tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Magnetic compression anastomosis (magnamosis) in a porcine esophagus: Proof of concept for potential application in esophageal atresia.
- Multiple dose-dependent roles for Sox2 in the patterning and differentiation of anterior foregut endoderm.
- The appearance and significance of extrapleural fluid after esophageal atresia repair.
- The use of high-frequency oscillating ventilation to facilitate stability during neonatal thoracoscopic operations.