Subject Areas on Research
- Adverse events associated with EUS and EUS with FNA.
- Adverse events of upper GI endoscopy.
- ERCP-related perforations: risk factors and management.
- Esophageal Perforation: A Common Clinical Problem with Many Different Management Options.
- Esophageal perforation after ingestion of colon lavage solution.
- Esophageal tuberculosis: findings on barium swallow and computed tomography.
- From esophagus to rectum: a comprehensive review of alimentary tract perforations at computed tomography.
- Intramural tracking in esophageal pseudodiverticulosis.
- Management of esophageal perforation after therapeutic upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Mechanisms of gastric and esophageal perforations during laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication.
- Pneumocephalus leading to the diagnosis of cerebrospinal fluid leak and esophageal perforation after cervical spine surgery.
- Thal patch gastroesophagoplasty: chest radiographic findings simulating leak or abscess.
- Use of a free jejunal graft for oesophageal reconstruction following perforation after cervical spine surgery: case report and review of the literature.
- Visualization of the esophagus during catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.
Keywords of People