Subject Areas on Research
- A canine model of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- A new objective measurement of esophageal lumen patency.
- Bilateral vocal cord paralysis following stent placement for proximal esophageal stricture.
- Caustic ingestion.
- Endoscopic balloon dilation of esophageal strictures in children.
- Free jejunal interposition graft for reconstruction of the esophagus.
- Intramural esophageal hamartoma: a report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Pharyngoesophageal reconstruction using free jejunal interposition grafts.
- Reducing hospital morbidity and mortality following esophagectomy.
- Risk factors for hypopharyngeal/upper esophageal stricture formation after concurrent chemoradiation.
- Technology Assessment Status Evaluation: stents for gastrointestinal strictures. May, 1997. ASGE. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- The current treatment of achalasia.
- The yield and the predictors of esophageal pathology when upper endoscopy is used for the initial evaluation of dysphagia.
Keywords of People