Subject Areas on Research
- A canine model of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- A new objective measurement of esophageal lumen patency.
- Bilateral vocal cord paralysis following stent placement for proximal esophageal stricture.
- Caustic ingestion.
- Cerebral air embolism during upper endoscopy: case report and review.
- Efficacy of cryotherapy as first line therapy in patients with Barrett's neoplasia: a systematic review and pooled analysis.
- Endoscopic balloon dilation of esophageal strictures in children.
- Free jejunal interposition graft for reconstruction of the esophagus.
- Intramural esophageal hamartoma: a report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Pharyngoesophageal reconstruction using free jejunal interposition grafts.
- Reducing hospital morbidity and mortality following esophagectomy.
- Retrieval of a migrated Polyflex stent--a novel technique.
- Risk factors for hypopharyngeal/upper esophageal stricture formation after concurrent chemoradiation.
- Swallowing Dysfunction and Quality of Life in Adults With Surgically Corrected Esophageal Atresia/Tracheoesophageal Fistula as Infants: Forty Years of Follow-up.
- Technology Assessment Status Evaluation: stents for gastrointestinal strictures. May, 1997. ASGE. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- The current treatment of achalasia.
- The yield and the predictors of esophageal pathology when upper endoscopy is used for the initial evaluation of dysphagia.
Keywords of People
- Esclamado, Ramon Mitra, Richard Hall Chaney, Sr. Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences
- Lee, Walter T, Professor of Head and Neck Surgery & Communication Sciences, Radiation Oncology