Subject Areas on Research
- A mathematical model for the receptor mediated cellular regulation of the low density lipoprotein metabolism.
- Calcium binding by monosulfate esters of taurochenodeoxycholate.
- Cell wall remodeling and vesicle trafficking mediate the root clock in Arabidopsis .
- Direct antidiabetic effect of leptin through triglyceride depletion of tissues.
- Esterified Trehalose Analogues Protect Mammalian Cells from Heat Shock.
- Esterified and unesterified cholesterol in drusen and basal deposits of eyes with age-related maculopathy.
- Leptin opposes insulin's effects on fatty acid partitioning in muscles isolated from obese ob/ob mice.
- Mechanisms of disease progression in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Parenteral and enteral metabolism of anaplerotic triheptanoin in normal rats. II. Effects on lipolysis, glucose production, and liver acyl-CoA profile.
- RNA as an RNA polymerase: net elongation of an RNA primer catalyzed by the Tetrahymena ribozyme.
- Synthesis and proteasome inhibition of glycyrrhetinic acid derivatives.
- Tissue expression studies on the mouse acyl-CoA: cholesterol acyltransferase gene (Acact): findings supporting the existence of multiple cholesterol esterification enzymes in mice.