Subject Areas on Research
- Arrestin-biased AT1R agonism induces acute catecholamine secretion through TRPC3 coupling.
- Inositol pyrophosphates modulate S phase progression after pheromone-induced arrest in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Luteinizing hormone (LH) drives diverse intracellular calcium second messenger signals in isolated porcine ovarian thecal cells: preferential recruitment of intracellular Ca2+ oscillatory cells by higher concentrations of LH.
- Mechanism of regulation of casein kinase I activity by group I metabotropic glutamate receptors.
- Safety and efficacy of the selective progesterone receptor modulator asoprisnil for heavy menstrual bleeding with uterine fibroids: pooled analysis of two 12-month, placebo-controlled, randomized trials.
- Suppression of male-specific cytochrome P450 2c and its mRNA by 3,4,5,3',4',5'-hexachlorobiphenyl in rat liver is not causally related to changes in serum testosterone.
- Synthesis, crystal and molecular structure of a 1,11-etheno-steroid: 3-methyoxy-1,11-ethenoestra-1,3,5(10),9(11)-tetraen-17-one.
- The Novel Progesterone Receptor Antagonists RTI 3021-012 and RTI3021-022 Exhibit Complex Glucocorticoid Receptor Antagonist Activities: Implications for the Development of Dissociated Antiprogestins.
Keywords of People