Subject Areas on Research
- Accuracy of salivary estriol testing compared to traditional risk factor assessment in predicting preterm birth.
- Comparison of prostaglandin F2alpha and hypertonic saline for induction of midtrimester abortion.
- Contemporary approaches to prenatal diagnosis.
- Estrogen receptor (ER) modulators each induce distinct conformational changes in ER alpha and ER beta.
- Inability of gestational hormones to account for the inhibitory effects of pregnancy plasmas on lymphocyte responses in vitro.
- Prenatal diagnosis of mosaic trisomy 13: a case report.
- Serial salivary estriol to detect an increased risk of preterm birth.
- The prediction and/or detection of ovulation by means of urinary steroid assays.
Keywords of People