Subject Areas on Research
- 27-hydroxycholesterol is an endogenous selective estrogen receptor modulator.
- Age trends in estradiol and estrone levels measured using liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry in community-dwelling men of the Framingham Heart Study.
- Alpha adrenergic receptor subtypes in rabbit uterus: mediation of myometrial contraction and regulation by estrogens.
- Antigens from synthetic and natural estrogens: formation by conjugation with protein through a thiopropionic acid link.
- Circulating Estrogen Levels and Self-Reported Health and Mobility Limitation in Community-Dwelling Men of the Framingham Heart Study.
- Circulating estrone levels are associated prospectively with diabetes risk in men of the Framingham Heart Study.
- Comparison of prostaglandin F2alpha and hypertonic saline for induction of midtrimester abortion.
- Cushing syndrome, sexual precocity, and polyostotic fibrous dysplasia (Albright syndrome) in infancy.
- Differences in brain volumes among males and female hormone-therapy users and nonusers.
- Differences in the estrogen content of breast adipose tissue in women by menopausal status and hormone use.
- Estrogen excess associated with novel gain-of-function mutations affecting the aromatase gene.
- Estrogen regulation of adipose tissue lipoprotein lipase--possible mechanism of body fat distribution.
- Genetic Determinants of Circulating Estrogen Levels and Evidence of a Causal Effect of Estradiol on Bone Density in Men.
- Inability of gestational hormones to account for the inhibitory effects of pregnancy plasmas on lymphocyte responses in vitro.
- Phylogenetic comparisons implicate sex hormone-binding globulin in "masculinization" of the female spotted hyena (Crocuta crocuta).
- Relation between sex hormone concentrations, peripheral arterial disease, and change in ankle-brachial index: findings from the Framingham Heart Study.
- Role of aromatase in endometrial disease.
- Single-dose pharmacokinetics of sublingual versus oral administration of micronized 17 beta-estradiol.
- Steroids. LXXIX. Synthesis and reactions of oxiranes obtained from 3- and 17-keto steroids.
- The heritability of circulating testosterone, oestradiol, oestrone and sex hormone binding globulin concentrations in men: the Framingham Heart Study.
- The prediction and/or detection of ovulation by means of urinary steroid assays.
- The steroid metabolome in women with premenstrual dysphoric disorder during GnRH agonist-induced ovarian suppression: effects of estradiol and progesterone addback.
- The use of a urinary estrone conjugates assay for detection of optimal mating time in the cynomolgus macaque (Macaca fascicularis).
- Vaginal administration of low-dose conjugated estrogens: systemic absorption and effects on the endometrium.
Keywords of People
- McDonnell, Donald Patrick, Glaxo-Wellcome Distinguished Professor of Molecular Cancer Biology, in the School of Medicine, Cell Biology