Subject Areas on Research
- Central nervous system infection and cutaneous lymphadenitis due to Mycobacterium kansasii in an immunocompetent patient.
- Cutaneous infection by Mycobacterium haemophilum and kansasii in an IgA-deficient man.
- Intermittent tuberculosis treatment for patients with isoniazid intolerance or drug resistance.
- Strategies for treating latent multiple-drug resistant tuberculosis: a decision analysis.
- Tackling the unknowns of short-course rifapentine-based treatment for active tuberculosis: a decision analysis.
- Treatment of tuberculosis in patients with advanced human immunodeficiency virus infection.
- Tuberculoid tenosynovitis and carpal tunnel syndrome caused by Mycobacterium szulgai.