Subject Areas on Research
- 133Xenon clearance from amniotic fluid in baboons during administration of oxytocin, prostaglandin F2 alpha and a beta-mimetic agent.
- A phosphoethanolamine-modified glycosyl diradylglycerol in the polar lipids of Clostridium tetani.
- Accessibility, availability and affordability of anti-malarials in a rural district in Kenya after implementation of a national subsidy scheme.
- An ethanolamine-phosphate modified glycolipid in Clostridium acetobutylicum that responds to membrane stress.
- An interaction between tremorine and various autonomic agents on cardiac norepinephrine in the rat.
- Anti-cryptococcal activity of preussolides A and B, phosphoethanolamine-substituted 24-membered macrolides, and leptosin C from coprophilous isolates of Preussia typharum.
- Anticholinergic vs Long-Acting β-Agonist in Combination With Inhaled Corticosteroids in Black Adults With Asthma: The BELT Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Beta(2)-adrenergic and several other G protein-coupled receptors in human atrial membranes activate both G(s) and G(i).
- Characterization of procaine metabolism as probe for the butyrylcholinesterase enzyme investigation by simultaneous determination of procaine and its metabolite using capillary electrophoresis with electrochemiluminescence detection.
- Clinical, biochemical and genetic spectrum of low alkaline phosphatase levels in adults.
- Comparison of the efficacy and safety of arformoterol 15 microg twice daily and arformoterol 30 microg once daily in COPD: a single-dose, multicenter, randomized, modified-blind, two-way crossover study.
- Conformation guides molecular efficacy in docking screens of activated β-2 adrenergic G protein coupled receptor.
- Coping with viral diversity in HIV vaccine design: a response to Nickle et al.
- Coupling of beta2-adrenoceptor to Gi proteins and its physiological relevance in murine cardiac myocytes.
- High spinal anesthesia for cardiac surgery: effects on beta-adrenergic receptor function, stress response, and hemodynamics.
- Methodological standardization for a multi-institutional in vivo trial of localized 31P MR spectroscopy in human cancer research. In vitro and normal volunteer studies.
- Nebivolol in older adults with heart failure: reduced rates for seniors?
- On assessing bioequivalence and interchangeability between generics based on indirect comparisons.
- Reply: Adverse effects of long-acting beta-agonists on airway hyperresponsiveness.
- The association between price, competition, and demand factors on private sector anti-malarial stocking and sales in western Kenya: considerations for the AMFm subsidy.
- Tiotropium (Spiriva) for COPD.
- β2-Adrenoceptor agonists are required for development of the asthma phenotype in a murine model.
Keywords of People
- Charles, Hal Cecil, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology