Subject Areas on Research
- Antimicrobial and bacteria-releasing multifunctional surfaces: oligo (p-phenylene-ethynylene)/poly (N-isopropylacrylamide) films deposited by RIR-MAPLE.
- Antimicrobial oligo(p-phenylene-ethynylene) film deposited by resonant infrared matrix-assisted pulsed laser evaporation.
- Catalytic enantioselective alkylation of substituted dioxanone enol ethers: ready access to Calpha-tetrasubstituted hydroxyketones, acids, and esters.
- Clinical experience with substance P receptor (NK1) antagonists in depression.
- Effect of sevoflurane on P50 and on measurement of oxygen tension.
- Effects of ether and thiopental on spinal presynaptic terminals.
- Local deformation behavior of surface porous polyether-ether-ketone.
- Modified extraction procedure for gas-liquid chromatography applied to the identification of anaerobic bacteria.
- Multiple calcium-mediated effector mechanisms regulate chloride secretory responses in T84-cells.
- Nonionic Ethoxylated Surfactants Induce Adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 Cells.
- Origins of the helical wrapping of phenyleneethynylene polymers about single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Regio- and stereoselective synthesis of alkyl allylic ethers via gold(I)-catalyzed intermolecular hydroalkoxylation of allenes with alcohols.
- Regulation of inositol phosphate metabolism in chemoattractant-stimulated human polymorphonuclear leukocytes. Definition of distinct dephosphorylation pathways for IP3 isomers.
- Serum levels of polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) in foam recyclers and carpet installers working in the United States.
- Sevoflurane and halothane reduce focal ischemic brain damage in the rat. Possible influence on thermoregulation.
- The regio- and stereospecific intermolecular dehydrative alkoxylation of allylic alcohols catalyzed by a gold(I) N-heterocyclic carbene complex.
Keywords of People