Subject Areas on Research
- ACC/AHA guidelines for cardiac catheterization and cardiac catheterization laboratories. American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Ad Hoc Task Force on Cardiac Catheterization.
- Controversies in medical ethics: training in abortion.
- Is this the right time to come out? Case study.
- Managed care organizations should not disclose their physicians' financial incentives.
- Managed care: rationing without justice, but not unjustly.
- Protecting subjects, preserving trust, promoting progress II: principles and recommendations for oversight of an institution's financial interests in human subjects research.
- The profit motive in medicine.
- Trust in Managed Care Organizations