Subject Areas on Research
- "Two steps forward, one back"
- A social-ecological framework: A model for addressing ethical practice in nursing.
- Ethical beliefs related to HIV and AIDS among nursing students in South Africa and the United States: a cross-sectional analysis.
- Ethics and Interprofessional Learning Environments During a Pandemic: Implications for Nursing Professional Development Practitioners.
- Nurse leaders can shape ethical cultures.
- Randomization by cluster.
- Research coordinators' experiences with scientific misconduct and research integrity
- Right to die issue raises complicated ethical questions.
- Safeguarding the Public's Health: Ethical Nursing.
- Scientific integrity--the cornerstone of knowledge
- Teaching nursing students about terminating professional relationships, boundaries, and social media.
- The power of nursing: An innovative course in values clarification and self-discovery.
- The relationship of ethics education to moral sensitivity and moral reasoning skills of nursing students.
Keywords of People
- Turner, Kathleen Marie, Associate Clinical Professor in the School of Nursing, School of Nursing