Subject Areas on Research
- Colonoscopic indirect lymphangiography.
- Contrast enhancement of the liver. Evaluation by automated contiguous pixel search.
- Effects of O2 and CO2 on airway smooth muscle following pulmonary vascular occlusion.
- First-pass entry of nonionic contrast agent into the myocardial extravascular space. Effects on radiographic estimates of transit time and blood volume.
- Lipiodol: a potential direct surrogate for cone-beam computed tomography image guidance in radiotherapy of liver tumor.