Subject Areas on Research
- Colonoscopic indirect lymphangiography.
- Contrast enhancement of the liver. Evaluation by automated contiguous pixel search.
- First-pass entry of nonionic contrast agent into the myocardial extravascular space. Effects on radiographic estimates of transit time and blood volume.
- Lipid cerebral embolization following lymphogram.
- Lipiodol: a potential direct surrogate for cone-beam computed tomography image guidance in radiotherapy of liver tumor.
- Oil-soluble contrast during hysterosalpingography in women with proven tubal patency.