Subject Areas on Research
- Beneficial effects of cholecystokinin-receptor blockade and inhibition of proteolytic enzyme activity in experimental acute hemorrhagic pancreatitis in mice. Evidence for cholecystokinin as a major factor in the development of acute pancreatitis.
- Hepatic accumulation of Hedgehog-reactive progenitors increases with severity of fatty liver damage in mice.
- Iron metabolism and cell membranes. II. The relationship of ferritin to the cytocavitary network in rat hepatic parenchymal cells.
- Parathyroid hormone secretion and target organ response in experimental acute pancreatitis.
- Studies on cellular autophagocytosis. The relationship of autophagocytosis to protein synthesis and to energy metabolism in rat liver and flounder kidney tubules in vitro.