Subject Areas on Research
- A clinically applicable reporting system for the diagnosis of facial fractures.
- An ethmoid exposure (os planum) in the orbit of Indri indri (Primates, Lemuriformes).
- Endoscopic pedicled nasoseptal flap reconstruction for pediatric skull base defects.
- Ethmoid component in the orbit of primates.
- Lateral lamella of the cribriform plate: software-enabled computed tomographic analysis and its clinical relevance in skull base surgery.
- Trauma Surgery.
- Z-plasty modification of the Lynch incision.