Subject Areas on Research
- "Thinking too much": A systematic review of a common idiom of distress.
- Caring for Families Separated by Changing Immigration Policies and Enforcement: A Cultural Psychiatry Perspective.
- Global Mental Health: Five Areas for Value-Driven Training Innovation.
- Idioms of distress, ethnopsychology, and the clinical encounter in Haiti's Central Plateau.
- Suicide in Nepal: Qualitative Findings from a Modified Case-Series Psychological Autopsy Investigation of Suicide Deaths.
- Training Psychiatrists for Global Mental Health: Cultural Psychiatry, Collaborative Inquiry, and Ethics of Alterity.
- Utilization of Standardized Mental Health Assessments in Anthropological Research: Possibilities and Pitfalls.