Subject Areas on Research
- A molecular neuroethological approach for identifying and characterizing a cascade of behaviorally regulated genes.
- Behavioural ecology and infectious disease: implications for conservation of biodiversity.
- Decision making: the neuroethological turn.
- Methods for studying habitual behavior in mice
- Neuroethology of decision-making.
- Neuroethology of reward and decision making.
- Scopolamine effects on Hamilton search task performance in monkeys.
- Von Uexküll Revisited: Addressing Human Biases in the Study of Animal Perception.
Keywords of People