Subject Areas on Research
- Carbodiimide-mediated coupling of benzenepentacarboxylate to human hemoglobin: structural and functional consequences.
- ECDI-fixed allogeneic splenocytes induce donor-specific tolerance for long-term survival of islet transplants via two distinct mechanisms.
- Effects of ionic strength on force transients induced by flash photolysis of caged ATP in covalently crosslinked rabbit psoas muscle fibers.
- Nanoparticle delivery of donor antigens for transplant tolerance in allogeneic islet transplantation.
- Tempering allorecognition to induce transplant tolerance with chemically modified apoptotic donor cells.
- Turnip yellow mosaic virus as a chemoaddressable bionanoparticle.