Subject Areas on Research
- Caspase-3 dependent cleavage and activation of skeletal muscle phosphorylase b kinase.
- Crucial role of copper in detection of metal-coordinating odorants.
- Distinct Regions of the Haloferax volcanii Dolichol Phosphate-Mannose Synthase AglD Mediate the Assembly and Subsequent Processing of the Lipid-Linked Mannose.
- Location-dependent artifact for no measurement using multiwell plates.
- Structural basis for binding and selectivity of antimalarial and anticancer ethylenediamine inhibitors to protein farnesyltransferase.
- Structure-based design and synthesis of potent, ethylenediamine-based, mammalian farnesyltransferase inhibitors as anticancer agents.
- The growth mechanism of copper nanowires and their properties in flexible, transparent conducting films.