Subject Areas on Research
- Characteristics and sites of infection of Eubacterium nodatum, Eubacterium timidum, Eubacterium brachy, and other asaccharolytic eubacteria.
- Comparative evaluation of supplemented peptone broth with sodium polyanetholesulfonate and trypticase soy broth with sodium amylosulfate for detection of septicemia.
- Controlled evaluation of the effect of atmosphere of incubation on detection of bacteremia and fungemia in supplemented peptone broth.
- Eubacterium nodatum mimics Actinomyces in intrauterine device-associated infections and other settings within the female genital tract.
- Phylogeny of the Whipple's-disease-associated bacterium.