Subject Areas on Research
- Clonality and recombination in genetically differentiated subgroups of Cryptococcus gattii.
- Effects of potassium and sodium supply on drought-adaptive mechanisms in Eucalyptus grandis plantations.
- Isolation of Cryptococcus gattii and Cryptococcus neoformans var. grubii from the flowers and bark of Eucalyptus trees in India.
- Management intensification maintains wood production over multiple harvests in tropical Eucalyptus plantations.
- Structural adjustments in resprouting trees drive differences in post-fire transpiration.
- The biology of the Cryptococcus neoformans species complex.
- The ideal percentage of K substitution by Na in Eucalyptus seedlings: Evidences from leaf carbon isotopic composition, leaf gas exchanges and plant growth.