Subject Areas on Research
- Clonality and recombination in genetically differentiated subgroups of Cryptococcus gattii.
- Effects of potassium and sodium supply on drought-adaptive mechanisms in Eucalyptus grandis plantations.
- Increased hydraulic constraints in Eucalyptus plantations fertilized with potassium.
- Isolation of Cryptococcus gattii and Cryptococcus neoformans var. grubii from the flowers and bark of Eucalyptus trees in India.
- Management intensification maintains wood production over multiple harvests in tropical Eucalyptus plantations.
- Potassium supply modulates Eucalyptus leaf water-status under PEG-induced osmotic stress: integrating leaf gas exchange, carbon and nitrogen isotopic composition and plant growth.
- Structural adjustments in resprouting trees drive differences in post-fire transpiration.
- The biology of the Cryptococcus neoformans species complex.