Subject Areas on Research
- Choosing Who Will be Disabled: Genetic Intervention and the Morality of Inclusion
- Enhancement and the ethics of development.
- Eugenics and the Origins of Autism.
- Genetics and ethics: reaffirming the tragic vision.
- Medical study: aspiring parents, genotypes and phenotypes: the unexamined myth of the perfect baby.
- Psychiatry and social values: the American Psychiatric Association and immigration restriction, 1880-1930.
- The economics of race and eugenic sterilization in North Carolina: 1958-1968.
Keywords of People
- Thielman, Samuel B., Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry, Child & Family Mental Health & Community Psychiatry