Subject Areas on Research
- Choosing who will be disabled: genetic intervention and the morality of inclusion.
- Enhancement and the ethics of development.
- Eugenics and the Origins of Autism.
- Medical study: aspiring parents, genotypes and phenotypes: the unexamined myth of the perfect baby.
- Psychiatry and social values: the American Psychiatric Association and immigration restriction, 1880-1930.
- The economics of race and eugenic sterilization in North Carolina: 1958-1968.
Keywords of People
- Thielman, Samuel B., Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences, Social and Community Psychiatry