Subject Areas on Research
- "Speed" warps time: methamphetamine's interactive roles in drug abuse, habit formation, and the biological clocks of circadian and interval timing.
- Dissociating nicotine and nonnicotine components of cigarette smoking.
- Effect of nitrous oxide on cerebral blood velocity while reclining and standing.
- Genetic variation associated with euphorigenic effects of d-amphetamine is associated with diminished risk for schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Prediction in drug abuse: cocaine interactions with alcohol and buprenorphine.
- Signs and symptoms of mania in pure and mixed episodes.