Subject Areas on Research
- Establishing an international computer network for research and teaching in public health and epidemiology.
- Image quality and dose in mammography in 17 countries in Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe: results from IAEA projects.
- International differences in clinical characteristics, management, and outcomes in acute heart failure patients: better short-term outcomes in patients enrolled in Eastern Europe and Russia in the PROTECT trial.
- Mortality patterns in developed countries.
- Paediatric CT examinations in 19 developing countries: frequency and radiation dose.
- Prevalence and causes of vision loss in high-income countries and in Eastern and Central Europe: 1990-2010.
- Radiation protection of patients in diagnostic radiology: status of practice in five Eastern-European countries, based on IAEA project.
- Relationship between clinical trial site enrollment with participant characteristics, protocol completion, and outcomes: insights from the EVEREST (Efficacy of Vasopressin Antagonism in Heart Failure: Outcome Study with Tolvaptan) trial.
- Single-amplicon MSH2 A636P mutation testing in Ashkenazi Jewish patients with colorectal cancer: role in presurgical management.
- The global, regional, and national burden of cirrhosis by cause in 195 countries and territories, 1990-2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017.
- Unexplained international differences in clinical outcomes after acute myocardial infarction and fibrinolytic therapy: lessons from the Hirulog and Early Reperfusion or Occlusion (HERO)-2 trial.
Keywords of People